Saturday, December 21, 2013

Resurrecting a failed pot melt

All right.  Maybe this is wishful thinking. It was the last melt I did in My Slumpy’s 8 inch mini melt bowl before it cracked. The melt suffered from using the same bowl to melt too many colors. 
Behold the melt of doom.
IMG_2207
Blog_BadMelt1a
It’s been sitting around for the past few weeks looking at me, mocking me, laughing scornfully (I really need to talk to the doctor about my meds… Winking smile).  I haven’t had the heart to either throw it out or to try chopping it up to see if I could make some use of it in another melt.
I’ve been giving it a second look lately.  Some parts of it look semi-sort of-possibly-decent so just maybe, maybe I could doctor it up so that it could look slightly better than half assedly decent. Maybe it could be transformed form a “piece of work” to a “piece of work of art”.
Here are my thoughts…
 Blog_BadMelt2
Blog_BadMelt3
Hmm…I dunno. A full fuse will reveal my folly. Anyway this is going to have to wait until after the holidays.   I’m busy making presents (and yes I know I’m waaaaay behind schedule).
Cheers!
Blogger Labels: fail,pot melt,Slumpy,bowl

No comments:

Post a Comment